Thursday, September 24, 2009

it's been 6 months

"Happy 6 months! It's a real relationship now! I think we've got that backwards though. I love you, very much, you'll always be my moment outside of time. Let's watch the world pass around us outside of our reality forever. XOXO"

Yeah - got that delivered with some flowers to my work, it was kind of fantastic. Yes, I know we don't have the money... and six months isn't necessarily a milestone or anything - but still, I rather enjoyed it. I haven't ever received flowers by the surprise delivery method, so it was kind of neat. Daisies and pink roses, my favorite.

I think you can all assume that we're doing okay, since we're getting married next summer. Unless I get to excited and can't wait... kind of feeling that way now. It will be winter soon, so that will hopefully put a damper on my 'let's go do it now' mentality of late.

Anyway, I'll keep this post short - I posted something in regards to the topic earlier.

I love John, and am very happy that I will become Mrs. Stephanie Addison, or Stephanie Alexander, however those cards fall.

1 comment: