Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dream Diary Night 2

Three dreams on 3/28

One:

I was going to church, the first time at a new church. During the sermon a lady was chatting with her friend about how she forgot to change her daughter's name, and her dog's name when she got married. I told her that I could look it up for her, and asked how long she had been married. She said she had been married for 45 days and thought that the time frame to change your name was 60. I checked and found you had to change your name within 30 days for it to be accepted within the state. The sermon continues and when finished everyone gets up to go. A woman remarks that I shouldn't have come to the church. I tell her how everyone's allowed and I helped to pay to build the church so I most certainly had a right to attend. I turn towards the rest of the congregation and ask if anyone has any other questions or concerns. A young man in the audience recognizes me I guess and asks if I lived through just the trees, buildings or both... and as I answer the following unfolds:

I was in a community of people and we were walking through the forest. All of the sudden there as a landslide of sorts, and all the trees and people were washed down hill into a ravine. I was able to escape the slide with some other people by running up to some buildings. We're all trying to calm down from the disaster we just witnessed when the buildings start to shift and slide down into the same ravine. I'm able to slide up top of a tree and hold on and only end up breaking my big toe. When the slide stops I notice a woman I was with is close to me and alive, and that there is a medical team approaching. I help her up and she says she can't feel her legs. I lay her flat on the ground and run to the medical team. They're treating small scratches and bruises and no one wants to help the girl. I realize that there's a news team and they're only concerned about smiling into the camera. So the girl tries to crawl to them and I'm helping her but no one wants to help her.

Two:

A woman runs down the street, tries to steal a car from someone that turns out to be a cop in plain clothes car - he looks like Charlie Francis... He gets out to stop her, arrest her. She tried to taze him, but ends up shooting herself in the leg. She says shes been attacked by cops all night. We know Charlie is okay, so we open an investigation into her claims. We find a paper in woman's purse about finding destiny when a certain pair of planets align and the latitude of the earth is right. We see a hotel on the ad advertising the event. When we look into the hotel we find out a cop rented a room there... one we suspect on other cases of poor conduct. My partner finds the woman's shoes in his room, confirming her story, but he throws them out the window, says we protect our own. There's a giant bow, covering the roof of the balcony. It's going to be hard to hide this one. Partner shakes his head says he knew this cop was bad, just not how bad. Flash to the night, girl looking fresh and pretty walks from her room to the lobby to mingle, runs into cop. He talks her into destiny, after all why else is she there, takes her to room.

I wake up, thank goodness and don't dream through the rest.

Three:

John and I are in some kind of post war apocalyptic situation. Our friend is being loaded into an oven of sorts to burn to death. John rushes in to save him, I follow. We save the friend, but both are burnt in the process. John has bad burns covering almost all of his body. My face and legs get burnt but the rest are pretty okay. We're carried out to a makeshift hospital in this field. Once I'm okay enough to walk I start searching for John but I can't find him. I ask all the nurses and no one knows anything. There are thousands of people here, so its impossible to find him. One nurse says they should be able to help and leads me to an office of sorts. They take my information and say it will be just a while. Then they're watching American idol and the singer's really bad, so a group of nurses and doctors starts playing instruments and singing and drowns it out. They say they can't find him, but if he was badly hurt he might be taken to a real hospital. Then I see Walter Bishop there, but its the other side one, so I'm all freaking out. He tells me he knows where John is and to come with him. So I go with him and he takes me to a van where John is laying in a plastic lawn chair. There are other people there too, from the cast Fringe. My legs are pretty painful, but I sit in a chair as well. We're transported around, and I'm trying to explain the error they're making in destroying our world. And how we could work together to make everything okay... I can remember walking into this big office building and then the dream memory goes cold. I didn't wake up then, but can't remember the rest.... apparently I watched too much Fringe though...

No comments:

Post a Comment