Saturday, July 4, 2009

It's independence day

It's an interesting world we live in these days...

I'll drop out of your lives completely means talk to you in a few days.
Even though I tried to keep them together until the end, every bad day she has I feel responsible for... even though I do want her to drop out.
I'll never fuck you over means debt, suspended licenses, and overdue bills.
Those with college educations can't find jobs.
It'd be easier to get by if I was married or had a kid or two.
For someone who promised change for the better, my life's a lot worse off since you were elected Mr. Obama. (I didn't vote for you though, so I feel a little better.)
Merrick is the good cat.
I've given up on trying to be independent.

Still, I do feel lucky to be living where I am in the good ol' U.S. of A. It's the 4th of July for goodness sake. So let's put the what the fuckeries aside; drink, barbecue, blow shit up and celebrate rebellions and our independence from Britain.

No comments:

Post a Comment