Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wise words

I figured I start a collection of my support. It's hard to remember that I have any sometimes, and I need to start focusing on those that can see - and stop focusing on the negative. I'm not adding names to anything, and am only including what I can copy and paste. This is just for my personal archive, something I can read to remember that all will pass and that I am who I think I am, they are who I think they are. If you feel the need to add to the list, let me know. If you're on the list and would like for me to remove your quote for what ever reason, let me know that as well.

"You are an amazing person. Sometimes in life those we love get caught up in the moment, without thought of anything else. They won't listen to reason or wisdom, they throw caution in the wind, relationships don't matter, all they see is where they are at that moment, no matter how bad it may be. They forget the past and cannot see a future ... it's just the moment. We, as their loved ones can only sit back, let them go, and hope one day they see what they have done and we can put humpty dumpty back together again. That person will never be the same, they have broke their own rules, crossed their own lines and betrayed themselves. I guess it's all part of life. All we can do is sit and pray one day they make it out alive and come to their senses and try to mend things."

"Only the future knows what will happen to this person and we can pray she finds her way home. Just always remember those of us who will always be there for you no matter what, and already know the value of love and friendship."

"I agree with just about all that you have said, if not all of it."

"It's good to voice what you think, to be heard. I just want you to know that I am not against you in anyway, or anything of that nature. I am just sitting here looking at the result of how things are being handled, and the choices [she] is making, and really, I disagree with most. But who am I to say anything?"

"But really, you have done nothing wrong. I don't believe the lies, I don't follow or give into the manipulation of people, I reject it all."

"How can they still be near him when he says things like that?"

"I just threw up a little"

"Smack everyone else in the face, tell them it's ok because you're possessed by the frustrations of the infinite me."

"I'm telling them all to grow the fuck up, you can quote me on that."

"Fuck him, he can die in fire... where the fuck does he get off?!"

"Why can't [she] see that there's something inherently wrong with him..."

"No matter what he's said about you, it shouldn't be okay."

"It's actually not that hard to brainwash someone if you're on top of things"

"He probably does a lot of 'come on, she said THIS to me or THAT to you', and it's twisting it just enough to alter it in her brain."

"Take life with a grain of salt, remember to keep yourself happy and things will come to you. Fighting at this point isn't going to help, so please work on letting things just roll off your back. It's amazing what can happen when you do that."

"The only way to fight for [her] now is to stop fighting. Then when [he] fucks up you can still be there for her and you won't have to say I told you so, she'll say it to you."

"She's just blinded right now, I think you still want her."

"There's nowhere on earth he could go to get far enough away from me."

No comments:

Post a Comment