Monday, November 23, 2009

it's been 8 months

Well, it's that time again. The anniversary post! So it's now been 8 months since I was convinced by a certain vulcan that being in a relationship with him was the right thing to do. Eight months (and one day) ago I sat there - jaded, confused - and contemplated whether I wanted another serious relationship. I didn't, but I also didn't want to lose what felt like an amazing and life changing thing. So I went for it. And, well, the rest is history. We definitely squabble but we always end up being okay. There seems to be no hill we cannot climb. Things look deary, but there is light up ahead. I love you Johnathan Lee. I will, always.

"Though lovers be lost, love shall not. And death shall have no dominion." -- And Death Shall Have No Dominion - Dylan Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment