Saturday, May 14, 2011

A quick update.

Was pretty good this week... Monday I felt awful and stayed home from work, but after much sleep, it was okay. I did end up going to Juan Colorado's and overdoing it with delicious pork in verde sauce.

Down to 15.8 pounds from my goal. My daily caloric goal has dropped about 30 calories from my starting weight. This I think is going to be the hardest thing. A shift lower in body weight means a shift in amount needed to sustain said body... which means while I'd like to congratulate myself by loosing up the reigns a bit, I have to tighten them more. I have noticed that I'm less hungry throughout the day, which is good. I'm not starving myself by any means, and I still enjoy sweets or baked goods when they're brought into work. So, really it's just been cutting out the fat burger and high calorie drinks. Not too hard thus far.

My starting Daily Caloric Needs measurement (BMRx1.2) was 1928. Now it's 1896. I guess that's a good thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment