Sunday, October 25, 2009

mac & cheese is tasty

As I start to write this, one Mr. Kitty comes and decides to cuddle me. What could be better than that?

Life's been crazy lately, and I often don't know where to turn. There are so many whirlwinds passing around me. I do have good times though, so it'll all work out, I hope.

Money. Root of all evil. Something trivial and yet humanity places such a great value on it. With the system abolished, or with more in hand, everything would be just fine.

I went to the Tillamook Cheese Macaroni and cheese cook off. There was so much tasty food goodness. It was a free event, and I got a glass of wine, and so much food I was stuffed to the brim. The lady I voted for whose Mac&Cheese was OhMyGoodness good, didn't win - or even place, so that was kind of lame, but oh well.

Went to the pumpkin patch in North Plains yesterday with Brittany and Danny. It was pretty fun, and I enjoyed myself. We gave Britt a lot of crap for being super happy an excited, but I think she made the day. We took lots of video that'll be posted...eventually I'm sure. I'm really excited for Halloween, even though I don't have a costume super planned out. It'll be fun regardless.

John sold his computer, and went and got a lesser model. But... we only came out having an extra $120, and then he bought a midi controller for $40, so...yeah. Don't know if it's worth it really.

I don't know if there's even a point to updating ... because things are always the same with such minor variations.

Le Sigh. Off to see if Oregon can give me money now.

No comments:

Post a Comment