Saturday, June 4, 2011

06-03-11

Quick update:

Weight is stagnant this week, well I lost .2 pounds but that's basically nothing.
I think I've got a pretty good grasp on the diet thing overall. The 'diet' as in what I eat, not as in... dieting. Right.

Started the couch to 5k plan today. . . I'm not exactly sure what they define couch potatoes as, but I guess I'm less than that. Called it quits 15 minutes in because my legs were cramping so bad. I'm determined to keep going, and it was a great way to unwind at the end of the day. I'll try again tomorrow if my legs work, Sunday if they don't.

It looks like nicer weather is upon us, and though I got off at 9pm as per normal, it was still light out for the run!

My cousin Samantha and my little brother graduated today. I don't even know what to make of that except for I'm old. Compared to my mind which will always have my brother cemented as a cute kid in a batman outfit, sucking on his lower lip.

And for "aaaaaaw's" sake:

No comments:

Post a Comment