Monday, June 6, 2011

The relationship that spawned 1,000,000 points

I went to our friends Josh and Melissa's wedding website and thought about something sweet to write on their guestbook... and I realized, I didn't really know what to say to them. Two honestly good people, good friends, joining together in love. It's so beautiful it's a little unreal. Even more unrealistic is how they got started. Another romance started at Stream, and the issued forced by Johnathan. It was so lovely to see them blossom and grow together as a couple, and to get to know each of them. I know that the future is going to hold so many spectacular things for the both of them, because it can't not. Two of the biggest, kindest hearts I've ever met coming together - the world has to pay that back. I have no idea how they're going to pull off a wedding in three months - but power to them.

My grandpa can officiate, and my grandmother makes gorgeous cakes, and I'm sure they'd love to help out. My cousin Samantha is an excellent photographer as well. I can ask and try to help out in any way I can personally to make a stressful time, slightly less stressful. You both deserve such a wonderful day!

So, readers of mine - reach out your love to the soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Poland. They have a Target, Amazon, and Paypal registry/accounts set up.
Josh & Melissa @ our wedding
7-22-10
Josh and Melissa, I wish you both the utmost of happiness and joy as you start your lives together. Best of luck in all that you do, and kind prayers your way as always.

Update: Tonight Melissa asked me to be one of her bridesmaids! I've been asked this twice before, and neither one of those weddings ever came to fruition. I hope I'm not a bad luck charm....well, even if I am - Josh and Melissa are tougher than that. Now... to like purple...

No comments:

Post a Comment