Friday, May 15, 2009

Me ranting.

Needing to rant. Just a little bit. Well, it might turn into a lot a bit knowing me. Either I'm in a hormonal fluctuation or I'm just bugged by this you get what you want or it turns into something way bigger than it should be thing that seems to be happening. Cool, you're stressed - I get it. I'm stressed too, in case you couldn't tell. That's not a reason to have any squabbles. When a friend is like "hey I'll totally get that equipment, can you give me some information before I spend this money on it?" you shouldn't get upset or say it's too much work. You wanted to sell the shit in the first place. Especially as he's like 'Hey <3 for working with me, hurray.' and gives you options which don't include deconstruction of the equipment which you wanted to avoid for convenience purposes. When people are going out of there way to help you with a project you shouldn't freak out when it doesn't go according to your presupposed plans. I get it, you don't like self maintained ignorance, change of plans, and being lost. Okay, so I guess, maybe, you have a plan for life and existence and got tweaked. So that sucks. In my interview today they asked me what is an admirable quality in a human and I said flexibility and a positive outlook. While I tried to slant it towards relevancy, it's very true.

Okay so that's the end of my rant. As you're not being...whatever anymore, it's not at the moment relevant, but it made me feel better.

1 comment:

  1. I can completely understand. However, in this case, it wasn't worth it to me anymore. I think it's still boiling down to the same thing. I didn't have the desire to break something down to rebuild it again on something that wasn't defined. I'm not in a big rush to make a change that I might not be able to even make when and if it all goes through anyway. Someone once said, "Why fix it if it's not broken?" The case here is that it's not broken...I'm still trying to fix it anyway. Then again in doing so, I might push off of something that wasn't broken in exchange for something that truly is...Then I'm in some creek full of shit without paddles or something like that...I dunno...Either way, it doesn't matter. The resolving factor here is that I knew I would be able to leave the WoW client installed and so it would be an open door to the server. It's so sad that the resolution for the actions I chose at this moment was for something that's "not important" and such. Oh well. That was my rant...Oh, short poem. I love you.

    angsi

    ReplyDelete