Wednesday, August 13, 2014

{Girlytech does} 21 Day Fix - Day 10

At the half way point. If I can lose another 3 lbs and 7% fat I would be pretty happy. My goal weight is between 142-149 lbs and I want to get down to 24% body fat, so that means ~14 lbs and 8% is still needed, but I don't expect that to all come off in the next week and a half. I'm feeling pretty good about everything though, and I am starting to not crave stuff as much as I was. Finding alternatives (like air popped popcorn with cheddar instead of potato chips) has been helpful for sure.

Breakfast: Slime Rite shake
1 red. 1 yellow

Snack: Apple w/ PB
1 purple. 2 tsp.

Lunch: Salad of champions! 1 cup romaine, 1/2 cup carrots, 1/4 cup cucumber, 1/4 cup peppers, handful of green onions. 1 can tuna. 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinaigrette.
2 green, 1 red, 1 orange.

Dinner: Roast beef sandwich. Bread, 12 slices roast beef, 1/2 cup spinach, 1/2 cup cucumbers, cheddar.
2 yellow, 2 red, 1 green, 1 blue

I totally forgot that my breakfast drink counts as a yellow when I made that. I really need to use that app I mentioned and stop counting in my head.

Workout : lower body. Hey guys, let's do some squats! Finished the whole thing no modifications, though I had to take some stuff really slow.

Snack: frozen 1/2 banana, glass of wine. I'm writing this at the end of the day and drank that not knowing I already messed up on the yellows. *sigh*
1 purple, 1 yellow.

10 down, 11 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment