Sunday, August 17, 2014

{Girlytech does } 21 Day Fix - Day 13

The challenge of the day is a company party. Let's see how we do....

Breakfast: Slim rite shake. (190 calories)

Lunch 1 apple + about half an apple Ollie didn't finish. (105 calories) With some peanut butter, 2 Tbsp. (180 calories)

Snack: 2 skirt steak sliders, 1 piece onion and corn mini pizza. (370 calories)

Dinner: ~1 cup green beans (30 calories), ~1/2 cup corn salad (200 calories), ~4 oz pork tenderloin (160 calories).

Drinks: I guess I could just not drink, eh? I think I've drank more on this 21 day fix 2 weeks than I did in the two months prior, haha. Anyway.... 3 vodka crans (600 calories) and 1 red wine (120 calories). I didn't think the vodka crans would be more than 100 calories a piece. Guess I should have stuck with wine!

Total: 1,955. 455 too high. My on the spot guesstimates were not as accurate as I thought they would be. I don't expect Sunday to be any better either.

No comments:

Post a Comment