Tuesday, August 19, 2014

{Girlytech does } 21 Day Fix - Day 15

Breakfast: 3/4 cups non fat plain yogurt, 1/2 cup Grape Nuts. I used to eat this all the time, but it seemed really heavy to me today. Really good to keep you full a long time with all the fiber/protein though.
1 red, 1 yellow

I was so full from breakfast I didn't have a snack. I'm also off work for the day which always lowers my appetite anyway.

Lunch: 1/2 cup spinach, 1/2 cup romaine,  1/2 cup cucumber, 1/4 cup carrot, 1/4 cup peppers, 1 can tuna, 2 Tbsp homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette.
2 green, 1 red, 1 orange.

Snack: Apple & peanut butter
1 purple, 2 tsp.

Dinner: 3/4 cup chicken (chili powder & garlic), 1/3 cup cheese, lemon & lime juice, 1 cup romaine. 1 tortilla baked into crisps seasoned with lime juice and red pepper flakes.
1 red, 1 blue, 1 green, 1 yellow.

Workout #1: Full body cardio. This hit me super hard tonight in my legs and shoulders and.... everywhere! There's no way I'm jumping straight into Pilates after that. Let's take a break...

Snack: 1/2 frozen banana. 3/4 plain nonfat yogurt with cinnamon.

A snack and an episode of Sopranos and I'm back to it. 

Workout: Pilates. I can feel that I'm a little bit stronger in my arms, I'm able to hold the plank for some of the exercise instead of not even trying. Whew! I'm crazy for this, but I'm in the home stretch.

One day at a time, one pound at a time.

Day 15 down, 6 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment