Friday, August 15, 2014

{Girlytech does} 21 Day Fix - Day 12

So close to that half way point! I feel kind of bummed that Pilates didn't go well for me last night, but I'm looking forward to the rest of the week.

Breakfast: Slim Rite shake.
1 red. 1 yellow.

Lunch: So... I made a salad and took it to work with me. Then the husband was in town and he asked me to lunch so I went... and then the pretzel burger looked so good, so I got a chicken one. And ate some of hubby's fries. Let's go with best guesstimates on this...
2 red, 2 yellow, 1/2 green. 1 blue. 1 orange. (and a pretty big helping of fat!) Nothing to see here....

Snack: 1/2 banana.
1 purple.

Dinner: 2 eggs scrambled with 1 cup peppers and 1.5 cups spinach.
1 red, 2.5 green.

Workout: Cardio. Kicked my ass, again. I'd rather weight train than cardio any day. That feeling like your heart and lungs are going to simultaneously implode and explode is just not my thing. Yet I do it, because burning calories is what it's all about. Plus, at some point I really would like to be able to run a 5k all the way through... like I used to do... for fun.

Today was kind of bumpy, but I'm mostly hanging in there. I already know this weekend is messed up. I want to lose weight, I want to be fit, but I also don't want to miss out on all the great things in life because it doesn't fit in my container.

Day 12 down, 9 to go. (9?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment