Thursday, August 7, 2014

{Girlytech does} 21 Day Fix - Day 4

Guess what? Yep! I can't walk. Not very well anyway, and it was a bit of a struggle carrying the LO down the stairs. Kind of over the cheat yesterday, just going to pretend it didn't happen and carry on. One day this weekend I'm going to calorie count over plan anyway, or keep tallies of everything and label into colors, because Bite of Oregon is happening. I won tickets and am super excited because 1) I never win anything and 2) It'll give John and I a chance to hang out together by ourselves when it's still light outside. Yay!

Breakfast: Two hard-boiled eggs chopped up with some mustard and pepper. 24 oz water.
1 red.

Lunch: 1.5 cup chicken, 2 cups steamed carrots, 2 Tbsp dressing. 24 oz water.
2 red, 2 green, 1 orange.

Dinner: 1/2 baked potato topped with 3/4 cup chicken, 1 cup broccoli, 1/3 cup cheese. 16 oz water.
1 yellow, 1 red, 1 green, 1 blue

Snack: 1 cup watermelon. 24 oz water.

Workout : Pilates. I enjoyed this workout. It was hard at points and had my booty burning but it had a much more relaxed feel to it. Which was the point since it's designed to be an active recovery day.

Already this is starting to feel like a habit, hopefully I can keep it up.

Day 4 done, 17 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment