Friday, August 22, 2014

{Girlytech does} 21 Day Fix - Day 18

Well, here we are. The last day of the normal fix. It was almost a disastrous one too, because I forgot to pack my lunch before I went to bed. I made a salad so fast on my way out the door, I think I'm getting pro at this. I'm feeling okay today, besides being exhausted (stayed up too late watching a movie), and my ankles are pretty sore. I must have done one of the exercises last night improperly.

Breakfast: Slim Rite shake
1 red, 1 yellow

Snack: Apple w/ peanut butter
1 purple, 2 tsp.

Lunch: 1 cup spinach, 1/2 cup romaine, 1/2 cup cucumber, 6 slices lunch meat, 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar/olive oil. For making this as fast as humanly possible, it turned out okay. Luckily balsamic has all the flavor.
2 green, 1 red, 1 orange

Dinner: 1/2 potato, 1 cup carrots, cheese, 8 oz. lean steak
1 yellow, 1 green, 1 blue, 2 red

Snack: 1/2 banana
1 purple

Workouts: Total Body Cardio & 10 min. abs. I noticed that the workouts still get me to the exhausted can't go anymore place, but my recovery time seems to be much increased. I am also significantly more flexible, at least in my legs.

Day 18 down, normal Fix down, 3 Day Fix to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment