Monday, August 11, 2014

{Girlytech does} 21 Day Fix - Day 8

The start of week two! This is the point when I start a new program that I've either messed up once so I give up on the whole thing, or it doesn't seem to be sustainable. This time I'm really buckling down to keep things going. Yes, there have some days or items not approved that I've partook in, but for the sake of fun & good times, and I'm okay with that. The weekends are going to be much harder to stay strict on than during the week, and I'm aware of this. Really my only goals on the weekend are to keep portion control and how hard I've worked through the week in mind. Two days of bingeing can definitely undo five days of a strict regime. That being said it's back to the week, here we go!

With everyone but me bailing on the group I got together, having something less strict for me might be better, and allow me to modify as needed day to day. I'm going to start using this app to help keep track of things. Super simple.

Breakfast: 2 hardboiled eggs, piece of bread w/ mustard & pepper.
1 red, 1 yellow.

Snack: 1 apple with peanut butter.
1 purple, 2 tsp.

Lunch:
3/4 cup beans, 1 cup broccoli, 1/2 cup rice, 1/3 cup cheese.
1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow, 1 blue.

Dinner: 3/4 cup beans, 2 cups spinach. 2 Tbsp dressing.
1 red, 2 green, 1 orange.

Workout: Total body cardio. This workout guys, seriously. I did the whole thing with weights this time, but I did "cheat" and lengthen a couple of the breaks until my heart stopped hurting. Hot dog!

Snack: 3/4 cup plain yogurt with cinnamon.
1 red.

I had to look at the food list to see what I could use to fill that red. I'm pretty burnt out on chicken, beans, and eggs.

8 days down, 13 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment