Thursday, August 7, 2014

{Girlytech Does} 21 Day Fix - Day 3

Well, this morning my water cup feels a lot heavier than normal, so I'm guessing that arm workout worked! The main issue I'm having is left over from Monday's total body, my quads are killing me. Like, it takes all my effort to just walk up some stairs and walking on flat ground still hurts. Sitting and standing up? Forget about it! Tonight is lower fix workout day, pain is just weakness leaving the body, right?

Breakfast & Snack: Same as day 1 (shake, apple, peanut butter)
1 red, 1 yellow, 1 purple, 2 tsps. 4 cups water.

Lunch: 2 cups broccoli, 1.5 cup chicken, 2 Tbsp dressing.
2 green, 2 red, 1 orange. 4 cups water

I actually gobbled this up pretty quickly as opposed to the other lunches where I was struggling. Super delicious & simple, though not the prettiest of foods.

Non sequitur: Why won't Costco gas take my money?! I've been two times, and I guess I've got the memo now, but I tried once with my Amex Serve that they don't take because it's pre-paid, and today they wouldn't take my money because they don't take cash. Who doesn't take cash? Seriously. 

Anyway, dinner was pretty blah. 1 cup broccoli, 3/4 cup beans, 1/3 cup shredded cheese, sprinkle of green onions. 
1 green, 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 blue. 2 cups water w/ splash of juice.
And the bad part... I cheated. Yup, cheated on myself and this plan. I went out to have one drink, and that turned into fries...but I did get to spend some one on one time that's been severely lacking with the husband, so at least there's that.

I did do the workout though quads be damned. Lower fix! I pretty much had to mind over matter this 100%. Because of the cheat I felt like I had to work harder, to prove to myself that I'm not a quitter. So I didn't do any modifications until I physically was unable to stand. I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow. 

Day 3 down. 18 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment