Sunday, August 10, 2014

{Girlytech does } 21 Day Fix - Day 6

Well, day 6 was... different that I'd hoped it would be. It was a great day socially, but an awful one dietary wise (and financially).

Breakfast: 2 eggs cooked in olive oil, 1 piece whole grain toast.

1 red, 1 yellow, 2 tsps.

The rest of the day.... was a lot of wine, and some hard alcohol. And not terribly much food. Started out at the Bite of Oregon with a wine slushy, then a pint of raspberry mead (which was amazing). Had a couple bites of "alligator" -which was totally chicken because I've had alligator several times before... that was not it.  Then had a marionberry vodka lemonade (oh my goodness good).

Then we went to Montage but they were closed so we went to Father's Place to wait, and I had a long island. At Montage  I had 2 more glasses of wine, chicken fried steak, collard greens, mashed potatoes and corn bread with a side salad with honey vinaigrette.

Then we drove back to Hillsboro to pick up the kiddo and take him hime. (And by we I mean John & Syn drove, obviously)

Next we were off to Albertsons for a wine trip and some snacks which we took to a house party. Met some awesome people. Had some ice tea and then... two or three glasses of wine. Some popcorn and gluten free apple something.

After that, we went to Pit Stop for some karaoke. I had a couple bites of pulled pork and a few fries off John's plate.

So, way over a calorie limit for sure. I was drunk for like 10+ hours. To be fair though, the only drink I actually ordered was the wine slushy, and then I did pour some wine at the house party. John kept ordering things he didn't like and I can't just let them go to waste. Oh well, haha.

If we're counting containers day 6 equals: 3 reds, 2 greens, 1 purple, 11 yellows, 2 tsp.

Missing 1 red, 1 green, 1 purple, 1 orange & I blue. And over by 9 yellows. Needless to say this morning I'm not feeling the greatest. I never get the opportunity to go and explore the world anymore though, so I'm not going to regret it. I danced the whole drive back from the city, I laughed and talked and had a pretty fabulous night. Just one I won't be repeating any time soon. We did miss our photo shoot though which I'm pretty upset about. John wasn't feeling it. Oh well maybe I'll convince another photographer to do professional shots with editing for free...

Workout : I didn't do a 21 day fix workout since I was gone all day, but we walked about 4 miles all said and done, which isn't too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment