Friday, August 8, 2014

{Girlytech does} 21 Day Fix - Day 5

The first thing I noticed upon jumping out of bed this morning is that... I was able to jump out of bed! My quads are still slightly sore but somehow that over bearing 'I don't know how I'm going to go about my day' feeling was gone. Thank goodness for small miracles. I am so happy it's Friday, though I'm a little concerned about the weekend's prospects for sticking to the diet, I know I can worst case calorie count and keep up my exercise and all will not be lost. I'm 20% done with the program, but I am hoping to make this a longer-lasting style of self. Here are today's details:

Breakfast: Slim rite shake. 24 oz water.
1 red. 1 yellow.

Snack: 1 apple w/ peanut butter. 24 oz water.
1 purple. 2 tsp.

Lunch: 1.5 cups chicken, 2 cups broccoli, 2 Tbsp dressing. 24 oz water.
2 red. 2 green. 1 orange.

Dinner: 4 oz ground meat w/ 1/3 cup cheese on whole wheat bun with mustard and mixed greens. Side of broccoli. 12 oz water.

1 red, 1 yellow, 1 green, 1 blue.

Snack: 1/2 banana. Sliced it and popped it in the freezer.

Workout: Cardio. Ugh, bane of my existence. I had to switch to modified on a lot of these, especially the bonus round torture. This is the area (besides upper body strength) that needs the most work.

5 down, 16 to go. Hey, 16 doesn't seem like that scary of a number!

No comments:

Post a Comment