Thursday, August 14, 2014

{Girlytech Does} 21 Day Fix - Day 11

The carbs are definitely the hardest part of this diet. Only two servings a day is not a lot, at all. Aren't grains the bottom of the pyramid? I wanted to have some grape nuts in my yogurt this morning, but that would mean only having one piece of bread for my sandwich, so I went with skipping the cereal addition. Which means less protein and fiber for me. Eh, I'll probably be fine but that's the hardest part of this thing for sure, I want 1-2 servings of yellow per meal not a day!

Breakfast: 3/4 cup plain yogurt w/ cinnamon.
1 red

Snack: Apple w/ PB
1 purple, 2 tsp.

Lunch: Turkey sandwich. 2 pieces bread, 6 slices turkey, 1/2 cup carrots, 1/2 cup cucumber, mustard.
2 yellow, 1 red, 1 green.

Dinner: 1 cup romaine lettuce. 1 cup mix cucumbers, carrots, and peppers. 6 slices turkey. 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinaigrette. 1/3 cup cheese. 
2 green. 1 red. 1 orange. 1 blue.

Workout: Pilates. I just wasn't feeling this tonight, not sure why. It seemed like every time I figured the pose out they were moving to next thing. I had a lot less trouble my first time through. 

Snack: This is pretty much my favorite, if you couldn't twll. 3/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt, 1/2 frozen banana, dash of vanilla, dash of cinnamon. 
1 red, 1 purple

11 days down, 10 to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment