Sunday, August 17, 2014

{Girlytech does } 21 Day Fix - Day 14

Today was Oliver's second birthday party! I'll have more mom stuff to post on his actual birthday, I'm sure. We had a nice party, he loved the heck out of everything he got and had fun playing with his friends. I made super awesome cakes and we had some pizza. So... not really on the plan today.

Breakfast: Slim rite shake. (190 calories)

Lunch: 2 pieces pepperoni pizza. (750 calories)

Snack: birthday cake! 410 calories

Dinner: French dip, fries, cornbread. (1660 calories). Holy crap I did not expect that. I thought the meal would be half that number!

Workout: Dirty 30. Woo! Again, had to modify plank after a little bit, and side plank from the get go. I'm still pretty convinced that it takes a special kind of biology to do a side plank, and I happen to lack those genes.

Workout: Yoga. Mmm, that feels good. I definitely noticed increased flexibility over last week. Such a relaxing workout and perfect end to the week. Namaste.

14 down. 7 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment