Friday, August 22, 2014

{Girlytech does} 21 Day Fix Days 19-21

The 3 day fix starts now! Each day is going to be the same minus workouts so I figured I'd combine them, so you can see what I'll be doing, and then do a separate entry on my thoughts. This is a quick slim fix, simple foods, lots of protein. The guide & all the Beachbody coaches I've come across have heavily, heavily stressed that you shouldn't do this for more than the three days. Though the reasoning on that I imagine is due to balance not caloric intake, as this will have me slated for about 1500 calories a day depending on the type of veggies. I'm actually thinking I won't be able to eat that much food, we'll see.

I bought 1 lb of turkey (which will get separated into 4 portions), and 1.44 lbs (what the butcher threw up there) of tilapia, and I'll just use the chicken I have left from a previous purchase, buying more if needed. This will have my fish being 3.84 oz per serving; it's probably for the best that the fish is lower in size anyway because it's rolled in tortilla chips which...kind of is breaking the rules since it'll add sodium.

Beverages: 128 oz (gallon) per day. This is going to be the biggest challenge I think.

Meal 1: 1/2 cup plain oatmeal, 1 packet stevia. Egg whites, 1 tsp coconut oil (melted & taken like a shot)

I couldn't find anywhere that specifies how many egg whites. I'm guessing this means they're looking for 3/4 of a cup, 1 red. Since 1/4 cup of the egg white liquid stuff is listed as equaling 1 egg's worth, I'm going to eat 3 egg whites. Hard-boiled and just tossing the yolk (or getting someone else to eat it).

Meal 2: 3/4 cup chicken, 1/2 cup yams

Meal 3: 1 serving fish, 1 cup veggies

Meal 4: 3/4 cup chicken, 1 cup veggies, 1 tsp coconut oil

Meal 5: 1 serving fish, 1 cup veggies, 1 tsp coconut oil

Meal 6:  1 serving turkey, 1 cup veggies, 1 tsp coconut oil

Friday Workouts: Cardio, Upper
Saturday Workouts: Dirty 30, Pilates
Sunday Workouts: Yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment