Wednesday, August 20, 2014

{Girlytech does} 21 Day Fix - Day 17

I can taste the end of the program, I've got my shopping list ready for the 3 day fix, which doesn't sound like a lot of fun since I'm not really into meat/fish. Nothing but oats, yams, meat, veggies, and coconut oil for three days, and double workouts continue. We'll cover that when we get to it. In the meantime....Day 17!

Breakfast: Slim Rite shake
1 red, 1 yellow

Snack: Apple w/ peanut butter
1 purple, 2 tsp.

Lunch: 3/4 chicken, 1 cup broccoli, 1/2 baked potato
1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow

Dinner: 1/2 cup spinach, 1/2 cup romaine, 1/2 cup cucumber, 1/2 cup peppers,  1 can tuna, 1/3 cup cheese, 2 Tbsp dressing.
2 green, 1 red, 1 blue, 1 orange

Snack: 6 slices turkey, 1/2 frozen banana
1 red, 1 purple.

Workout 1: Lower fix. I am feeling it today! My main issue was a balance one today,  felt kind of wobbly.

Workout 2: 10 minute Abs. Uhm, ow. This isn't a normal do a move, rest, repeat. It's do crunches for 10 minutes straight. So, I imagine tomorrow will be fun.

Day 17 down, 4 to go! Tomorrow is the last normal fix day, let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment