Monday, August 11, 2014

{ Girlytech does } 21 Day Fix - Day 7

Hung over, let's do this!

Breakfast : 1/2 cup cereal with 1 cup milk.
2 yellows.

Lunch: turkey and cheese sandwich with cucumbers, mustard, avocado. Side of fruit.
2 red. 2 blue. 2 yellow. 1 purple.

I totally thought avocado was a tsp. Woops. If I had known we were doing sandwiches I would have done breakfast differently. Oh well, it was still a healthy lunch!

Snack: Sherbert.
Not fix approved. But I did go for dairy free so that counts for something, right? Had a good time hanging out with framily and letting Ollie play with his house sister.

Workout (doing double for missing yesterday): Dirty 30. Why do these people think that someone using this system can do a pushup or side plank? Seriously. Besides those modifications (I don't think I'll ever be able to do a side plank) I feel like I rocked it!

Dinner: 2 cups salad, 1.5 cups chicken, dressing. 1/2 banana. I wasn't able to finish the salad, too full. Since I only ate half: 1 green, 1 red. 1/2 orange. 1 purple.

Workout #2: Yoga. The perfect workout to have when doubling up. While some moves were challenging, it was mostly a great stretch and way  to calm down and end the day.

Week 1 stats: lost 2 lbs and 1 inch. Not the best of results, but if I only lose 6 lbs and 3 inches, I think I'd be relatively happy with that. I was already eating pretty well so the main thing I'm going to be gaining is strength from the work outs. Personally I don't feel like someone who eats well and portioned will see too much results weight loss wise with the food portion of the plan. However, if you're used to eating a lot of processed food or you are an over-eater, than this is definitely a good start. I also didn't follow the plan 100% and when I strayed it was pretty extreme so I think that had something to do with less-than-dramatic results as well.

7 days down, 14 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment