Tuesday, August 12, 2014

{Girlytech does} 21 Day Fix - Day 9

I can walk this morning, that's weird. I guess that means I'm stronger than I was a week ago, or that I'm going to be dead tomorrow. Feeling re-energized and ready to keep pushing through!

Breakfast: 1 small apple dipped in 3/4 cup plain yogurt mixed with 2 tsp. peanut butter.
1 purple, 1 red, 2 tsps.

Lunch: 1 cup salad mix, 1 cup carrots, 1 can tuna, 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinaigrette, mustard.
2 green, 1 red, 1 orange.

Dinner: So much deliciousness! 3 slices turkey, 1 egg, 1 cup peppers scrambled together.  1 cup popcorn with cheddar.
1 red. 1 green. 1 blue. 2 yellow.

Workout: Upper body. The total body yesterday was easier than I remember, and this one was harder. That makes sense though as I used more weight during the workout. My shoulders are pretty dead, but dare I say I'm kind of loving it?

Snack: 1/2 banana, frozen. 3/4 cup plain yogurt
1 purple, 1 red

 I was curious and so did a weight/fat measurement. Down to 161 and 32% fat. 3 lbs and 7% fat down.  Great day today! *pats on back* 

9 down 12 to go, almost half way there.

No comments:

Post a Comment